ARTS DISTRICT Liberty StationWhere San Diego Gets Creative
ARTS DISTRICT Liberty Station, located at the former Naval Training Center in Point Loma, is San Diego’s flagship civic, arts, and culture district. With 28 acres of beautifully renovated Spanish Revival architecture, ARTS DISTRICT Liberty Station is a new landmark showcasing San Diego’s creative community.
Our Resident Groups include:
• Premiere dance companies at Dance Place San Diego,
• Artist Studios, Museums & Galleries
• Music and Theater Training
• Unique San Diego Retailers
• Arts Education and Community-Serving Organizations
Open seven days a week, ARTS DISTRICT Liberty Station offers dozens of hands-on classes held weekly and provides for everyone. Find Classes and Events on our Calendar.
ARTS DISTRICT Events & Classes
are now at LibertyStation.com/Event
Connect with us on Facebook!